Windows 10 Openvpn
Instructions are also available as a downloadable document or Video
1. Get the Software
- Download and install the software from here
2. Add a VPN Configuration
- Download the openvpn configuration files uwc-udp.ovpn and uwc-tcp.ovpn.
- To start the OpenVPN client, double-click on the OpenVPN GUI icon
- The OpenVPN client starts and creates an icon at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Right click on the OpenVPN client icon and select import file ...
- Select your downloaded file uwc-udp.ovpn or uwc-tcp.ovpn
- Import the configuration files
- To log in to the UWC VPN server, right-click on the OpenVPN GUI icon at the bottom right-hand corner and choose uwc-udp, then Connect.
- Alternatively, choose uwc-tcp, then Connect.
- The OpenVPN User Authentication will appear. Enter your UWC network login and password (same account used to log into Ikamva)
- Click on the OK button to log in.
- You are now connected through the UWC VPN.
- To disconnect, right-click on the OpenVPN GUI icon in the bottom right of your screen and choose Disconnect.