Apple iOS Openvpn
Instructions are also available as a Video
1. Get the Software
- Download and install the software from here.
2. Add a VPN Configuration
- Download the openvpn configuration files uwc-udp.ovpn and uwc-tcp.ovpn.
- Import the uwc-udp.ovpn file into OpenVPN Connect. Clicking the file should be enough to get it imported. When asked for an application to open the file with, select OpenVPN Connect.
- Open OpenVPN Connect and select uwc-udp to connect.
- Alternatively, choose uwc-tcp, then Connect.
- The OpenVPN User Authentication will appear. Enter your UWC network login and password (same account used to log into Ikamva)
- Click on the OK button to log in.
- You are now connected through the UWC VPN.